- This event has passed.
Before Extreme Breathing Practices – Here’s What’s Important to Know
July 20, 2022
Weds, July 20, 7pm,
Let’s learn about how you breathe. Humans breathe about 17,000 times each day. It’s often overlooked and oh-so important.
I care about people having education and strategies for self-care. In this workshop, we’ll discuss important facts related to breathing. This information is meant to help you make choices that support you and your health—Even if it’s different from what is popular in the culture, and maybe more information than you’ve received in traditional healthcare settings.
To see a short video where I discuss the importance of education instead of extreme practice, click here.
If you have
- Chronic anxiety
- Chronic Pain
- chronic stuffy nose
- chronic nasal infections
- shortness of breath
The overview will include –
- How our nervous system initiates breathing
- CO2 – Your partner in healthy breathing
- Taking in more air is actually less helpful than you might think
- Deep breathing is not big breathing
- Why is some breathing better than others?
- Nasal and mouth breathing
- What and where the heck is your diaphragm muscle exactly?
- Ways that we interfere with our natural and healthy breathing
This is an educational session to help you evaluate practices and what is the best for you. Time allowing, we’ll do a short process, appropriate and gentle for all participants.
When you register, I will send you a zoom link for the class.
Registration holds your spot. Please confirm the date as no refunds offered for this class.