- This event has passed.
Before Extreme Breathing Practices, What Everyone Should Know About Breathing.
September 14, 2022
Weds, September 14, 7-8 pm
Not all breathing is equal. How you breathe either sets you up towards health, or sets you up for a continued struggle with chronic health issues.
The good news is that, the more you know, the more you can help yourself.
If you struggle with
- Chronic anxiety
- Chronic Pain
- chronic stuffy nose
- chronic nasal infections
- shortness of breath
It’s become common in our culture for people to take on advanced breathing techniques that they are not ready for.
When they feel worse, the believe there’s something wrong with them and have even less hope than they had before.
When people have education and strategies for self-care, they have hope for living a better life.
To see a short video where I discuss the importance of education instead of extreme practice, click here.
The overview will include –
- How our nervous system initiates breathing
- CO2 – Your partner in healthy breathing
- Taking in more air is actually less helpful than you might think
- Deep breathing is not big breathing
- Why is some breathing better than others?
- Nasal and mouth breathing
- What and where the heck is your diaphragm muscle exactly?
- Ways that we interfere with our natural and healthy breathing
Registration holds your spot. Please confirm the date as no refunds offered for this class.